Photography is the process, activity, and art of creating still pictures by recording radiation on a radiation-sensitive medium, such as a photographic film, or electronic image sensors.
Every picture tells a story/message and one of the arts of photography is making it clear what is the story/message you are trying to tell.
Go to Kodak and learn about the top ten tips to take photographs.
Task One: Create a Poster based on a theme, Energy Conservation/ Environment
1. Go around the school compound, take pictures of objects which may help to convey the message.
2. Create a simple message, add it to the picture taken to create a poster.
- Insert the picture into KeyNote
- Insert Text Box and write the message
- Go File, Export the file as JPEG
3. Upload the poster into personal ADMT blog, Title as Photography: Energy Conservation/ Environment.
4. Write the link of the personal ADMT blog in the comment of this blogpost.